31st May 2013, Westminster, 10.00 – 16.00
An opportunity to engage with like-minded colleagues who are Organisational Development practitioners. In particular to have the chance to explore some of the models, tools and techniques currently used in HE, and quiz a panel of specialists about how to enhance the Organisational Development profile within your institution.
- What OD is, and isn’t, models of OD and the notions of OD in HE.
- Is OD different from HR, SD and LMD?
- Explore tools and techniques currently in use in HE – case materials
- Quiz a panel of practitioners about improving OD work in your institution.
The workshop will equip participants with:
- An enhanced understanding of OD and its application in HE.
- A greater awareness of the work of OD practitioners in HE and where to get support and mentoring.
- An enhanced understanding of the role staff development plays in OD planning and supporting activities and strategic development.
- Ways to enhance the OD profile within your institution.
Jean Harrison & Meriel Box – Joint Chairs OD in HE Network
Download Booking form