The ODHE Network meets three times a year, usually in February, June and October. Membership entitles you to attendance at three residential events and at each event 3 core themes are addressed: Strategy and the wider environment in HE, Tools and techniques, and CPD activity, linked to our own personal objectives
A typical agenda includes self-managed optional Special Interest Groups (SIG), which are held at 11:00 on Day 1 for 90 mins. Outcomes from SIG discussions are often shared with the whole group in the main meeting. Main programme sessions are usually led by a group member, making use of the considerable expertise across the group and invited guest speakers.
Networking time is built into each of the 24 hour’s meeting to allow for 1:1s and group discussion. Guest Speakers often join the group for dinner in the evening.
Dates for 2020 – 2021
Due to the situation with Covid-19, the decision has now been made to hold the remaining meetings of 2020/21 via Zoom.
- 25th – 26th February 2021
- 10th – 11th June 2021
- 18-19th October 2018, De Vere Selsdon Estate, South Croydon
- 7-8th February 2019, Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster
- 13-14th June 2019, Roffey Park, Horsham
- 3rd – 4th October 2019, Belton Woods Hotel, Grantham
- 27th – 28th February 2020, Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
- 11th – 12th June 2020 – online event
- 8th and 9th October 2020 – online event